Tight Turnaround

isabelle A. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Hello

what is the time frame for tight turnaround flag to apply ? can we modify that time ?

Comments (7)

photo

No, this isn't able to be adjusted because it can still be booked. It's just an alert for you

photo

The tight turnaround flag is a mathematical equation that is not a set number. It includes things like recovery time set per item, travel time, set up time, event time, etc. If you'd like to manipulate the tight turn around, you can do so by manipulating any of those variables.

photo

Thank you Chad.

Right now, we do not have any recorvery time. I did some test and it shows ''Tight turn around'' when booking is 30 min. to 0 min. from end of return window to begin of travel. We would like it to show ''tight turn around'' between 4 hours to 0 min.

What do you recommand for that ?

photo

But if i modify set up time, then when planning the deliveries, it will not be accurate ?

And if i put recovery time, it will not show ''tight turnaround', but ''conflict'', right ?

photo

I don't want to get rid of the notice. I want it to be there more.

For exemple, right now, it shows ''tight turnaround'' if i book an item that is back only up to 30 min.

I would like it to show ''tight turnaround'' if back in the previous 3 hours or even if that item was already rented that day. Even if back in the warehouse for 5 hours.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file