Staff fees showing on Quote and Contract AGAIN...

Rick L. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

This was fixed for 3 days. Might be a record. I do not want Staff Fees showing on quote or contract

Comments (9)

photo

Do you have a lead # where this is showing? I'm looking at lead 11702971 and there are Staff Fees but I'm not seeing them on the quote?

photo

photo

I have a developer lookin at this.

photo

what is the status of this?

have Tim call me

photo

Tim isn't available today...The lead # 1174096 isn't showing correct. What's an example we can look at?

photo

lead 11529599

Lead 11740963

Pretty much any that have the staff fee as a negative.

I have to send out quotes. I do not want the client to see this

This has been ongoing off and on for months. tired of dealing with the incompetence.

Have Tim call me today!

Him not available is unacceptable!

I send out quotes every day. Now that it is broke again all contracts that it is on that when it was fixed is now showing the Negative staff fee. This isn't something that can wait. It was working fine for 3 days YOU GUYS broke it fix it.

As you might be able to see I am pissed about this.

photo

On both of these the staff costs are a negative and considered a discount and that's why they are showing

photo

At one point the staff cost did not show whether it was positive or negative. At the same time, the discounts were listed as I placed them in the contract. So I know that this is possible. If the software can't do what it did when we signed up then why are we paying for something that doesn't work

photo

Do you have an example of it not showing as a negative?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file