inventory report

isabelle A. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Hello, I am trying to make a report for my inventory with the same information as the default one but with adding the location. But i can't find the variable or column to add for : Parent and consumable. Also quantity is not showing the same as in the defaut report ?

See my report: https://rental.software/account/#/settings/reports/65795

Thank you

Best Answer
photo

Good Afternoon,

We've added columns for "Rentals Parent" and "Rentals Is Consumable", as well as updated the "Rentals Quantity" column to indicate if an item is set to Unlimited.

Best,

Anthony

Comments (4)

photo

Doesn't look like we have the variable for Parent or Consumable in the reports, but I'm going to open a ticket for developers to see if they can possibly add them. Not sure what you mean by the qty is not showing the same as default? When I ran the report it appeared to be displaying the correct qty compared to the default.

photo

For the quantity, the variable i can put in the report is Rentals Quantity (max)

The item underlined in yellow should not show 1 as it is indetermined.

See report i made first and then default report

e157be35bd7e54ee8cbafdce178d2988

8c3ee6c94eea6bfbc11cc5a95c012651

photo

I have developers looking into this, you'll be updated once it's been reviewed.

photo

Good Afternoon,

We've added columns for "Rentals Parent" and "Rentals Is Consumable", as well as updated the "Rentals Quantity" column to indicate if an item is set to Unlimited.

Best,

Anthony

photo

Hello

I just notice that the ''rentals Quantity'' shows the original amount for the consumable. We would need it to show the ''on hand'' and the final quantity (deducted of all comming leads)

Is that possible ?

104c09ef46d524d94fc6d1e0969e4aef

See quantity in the default report:

c0150865f30765006153bd08198a1bd9

photo

I have developers looking into this further, will advise once reviewed.

photo

This column has been updated to also show the current supply quantities.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file