form on website with attachments

Ryan F. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

We are designing our own wordpress site under the IO demo site linked to our account. We want to have a form fill that customers fill out on the website where they upload a photo of there location of the install/services. Is it possible to do this so it creates a customer and lead? Is it possible to do this so it adds the photo as an attachment?

thanks

Comments (3)

photo

Definetely can create a lead with all the info you want. However, the attachment may be a little tricky if even possible. at the very least, you can create a lead with the form data, collect the image and upload it manually. All the forms on my site create IO leads and fill in info where needed in the correct spots.

photo

to create a lead from a form, you have to make sure you're attaching form field id's with IO field ID's as well as use the Kenos theme IO supplies. I can make a video for you if you need more info.

photo

Chad, that would be awesome. I'd like to know how to make it a certain status as well when it comes in. I've created a status below quote, "Website Form Fill."

photo

ok. It's going to be a little in-depth and involve looking at code (html,CSS)

photo

Thank you so much for doing this. Was there audio on the video?

photo

Supposed to be. I may have to redo it bc it may be hard to understand without.

photo
photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file