quote page contract page

Ryan F. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Is there someone that can help us make the layout of the quote page similar to the contract page? The contract page looks great and orderly, but the quote page is laid out really funny. I couldn't figure out how to do this under the template/pages. thanks

Comments (2)

photo

Do you want the table and everything to look like the contract? Basically everything but the sign and payment options replaced with a "book now Button"?

photo

yes that is correct!

photo

Try this:

Open the file I've attached. Copy the code and place in the code view of your quote confirm page template. Save and close and test it. IF it doesn't work the way you want, send a screenshot and tell me what you need changed. Then open the quote confirm page template and select revisions drop down and revert to the previous version.

photo

FYI, I may have missed some code to make it responsive (phone and pc). So don't be surprised if you have to revert it. At the core, IO should be able to manipulate it from there. Or I can with adequate time.

photo

Okay thanks Chad for your help on that. When I'm back on my desktop I will play with it

photo

That helped alot! I just need to fix one thing in the middle. Rental name and price is not showing up in a graph. Those two are stacked, making it a long quote page rather than the price showing up all the way to the right of the rental image. see screen shots

photo

oh dang. Sorry about that. That's definitely a miss with the code. Try this one.

photo

thanks. that seems right, but the bottom half of the page is missing from the code that was there before

photo

also, is there a way to remove the giant inflatable office logo at the bottom via code change? this is not an inflatable business and it seems strange

photo

I think I got it this time.

there is no way on our end to remove it because it is embedded on their end, as far as I'm aware

photo

I can put in a request for this

photo

Thanks for putting in the request. Once the IO logo on the quote page is removed we can start sending out quotes. the template looks great now, thanks Chad B

photo
photo

Yes, let us know exactly what you would want and we can update

photo

Ok thanks. that would be great for the elf pros templates.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file