Cant delete website pages

Jim C. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

This is regarding the website under current development at https://dev.iodemosite10.com/elfprosnova.com88/

I do not wish to build in Elemantor and use the IO templates. I am proficient at building the site and creating features of my own, and those two environments only serve to limit my ability to act as independently from IO as possible.

There are pages that were created by the IO system either during WP install or the application of the IO theme template that I cannot delete.

These pages take up space, cause the potential for Google crawling issues, etc. which only serve to either A) cause me more work taking care of it from an SEO perspective, or B) lead to potential poor UE because of the presence of these pages. Yes, I know I can no-crawl command them, set up redirects, all that. But, it would be easier to delete them to trash.

Presently, some of these pages just persist even after attempting to move them to trash.

Comments (1)

photo

Hi Jim, you would need to delete the IO plugin and possibly the IO kenos theme to prevent them from being re-created.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file