Shifts Page

Chad B. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

When I go to Settings>Shifts I don't see ALL of the shifts laid out just some from June of 2022 and earlier but even then not all of them from that time span.

Comments (10)

photo

Hi Chad,

Can you please provide examples of what you are missing so we can look into this further?

Thank you!

photo

Do you have a lead # w/ shifts scheduled that aren't showing?

photo

Here's a video

photo

If the shifts are added on the delivery planner it doesn't look like they show up on the shifts page at all

photo

This came up in July on Tim's Facebook post about that new release. We never got an answer about what it's supposed to be.

7bd7590a1863468a7cccf0732ba1cbed

photo

Hmmm. I don't even see where I can use filters on the shift page. Seems like somethings not working right on that page. Honestly, I don't even know how people assign shift on the lead. It seems like it would be very chaotic.

photo

We only do that occasionally when we have employees meeting at the event site. It allows you to set the meeting place, so they see the correct info on their phone. Hopefully that gets better with the new routing planner.

I don't think that's what the shifts page is showing though. Whatever that was supposed to be, it doesn't work.

photo

Noticed that this week. We will probably start doing that as well. It's been a pain to try to manually keep up with that.

photo
photo

Maybe it's not working yet the they had planned. This release has had some issues....stay tuned

Leave a Comment

Attach a file