Unverified Google Ad Sale Transactions

David I. shared this question 29 days ago
Answered

Tariq with Event Hawk and I have been trying for months to verify my Google Ads conversion data to no avail. Google Ads data tells us we received a sale for $593.17 on July 11, 2024 but when we search that payment date in I.O. we can't find this transaction amount. We went as far as search 3days before and 3days after the Google reported transaction date.

We've contacted I.O. in the past but they said that our tracking codes are setup correct. Can anybody HELP?

• Jul 3-4
  • Jul 11-12
  • Jul 16-17
  • Jul 22-23
  • Jul 28-29

Comments (2)

photo

@Shane Harris yes, I didn't see any payments that matched or booked balances that matched either. @Joel Aemmer Do you know what we should be looking for?

photo

Hi David,

The data we send to google is sent when they view the contract after a first payment. We send the event total (at that time) and the leadid. We don't send the event date, so the dates you are proving are the dates of that visit when their first recorded.

In addition, if changes are made to the amounts, they also might not appear the same.

For example the July 28-29 one for $330.70 is this lead: 32515391

looking in the log if you search for 330.7 You'll see the entry where the made a payment and the amount matched what you provided. Each payment the amount will change because of the surcharge making it difficult to match them up. you should have a leadid in adwords though which would help.

cd4b914cc0eba052bf1bef52edd73fa2

@Shane Harris @Susan McDuffee

Leave a Comment

Attach a file