tent packing list not showing on packing list

Ryan F. shared this question 31 days ago
Answered

our 20x20 tent packing list is not showing on the packing list when the guys load. how can we fix this

Comments (3)

photo

Do you have surfaces set up correctly?

photo

as far as a I can tell, yes

photo
photo

Do you have a lead # where this has happened?

photo

photo

I'm seeing this on the packing list? What is missing?

f48402ac02979314c4063ee0d3e73a48

a6a26560fc7d692ac0afccbaca775522

photo

ok, those items are not showing under the load list under delivery type

with all the other items. Also, all of the items under default need to show under every surface type. Is there a way to do that without retyping them all out on every surface type?

photo
photo

These are the items I am showing for "grass-allow stakes" for this rental

photo

Okay I see that. When I enter the items under default I was under the impression that it was going to show up under every surface type. How do I get all the packing list items under default that show up for every surface type?

photo

Here is some information on surfaces.

Each event allows you or the customer to choose a surface that the equipment will be set up on. This surface can control what kinds of items need packed along with the rented inventory. For instance, a bounce house set up on grass may require:

1 - Blower, 4 - Stakes, etc...

While a bounce house set up on pavement would have:

1 - Blower, 8 - Sandbags, etc...

photo

correct, thanks for that, I do understand that. I have all of the items listed that need to be under every surface type under default. I thought that added them to every surface type. It has not. How do I add them to every surface type without retyping every one of them on every surface type?

photo

When you add your items to your packing list for the default one, you need to add them to all not default only when you want the items to show on all of the surfaces. Then click add and save and this will item will show on all surfaces.

8abdcb13b784738d72f41ad7cb23e697

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file