New IO lead showing up in customers crm

Ryan F. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

Ive never seen this before, but I have a NEW IO order CRM note email popping up in a customers CRM, but this inflatable office email sent to the customer automatically is to a different customer, I don't even understand what is going on here on so many levels. Can someone please explain.

there seems to be a random email from IO sending personal information from a customer to a non related email??

Comments (2)

photo

Hello Ryan,

Per the CRM, the email that is labeled as "New IO" is being sent to your Event Hawk rep. It appears that you have an automation set up for this.

https://rental.software/account/#/settings/automations/1609/filters

photo

interesting. I have never seen this on our other account. Is every lead doing this? we don't have event hawk set up for this location.

photo

also, it says I have zero automations set up for this location, so how does this happen? thanks

photo

It appears that you have no automations set up for your other locations. The jumparoundva is the only location with automations set up at this time.

photo

correct. I have zero automations set up for this location, elfpros. So how are CRM notes being added to this location with an automation of emailing new leads manually entered into this location to Event Hawk? How can this be?

photo

I still don't see any automations. It says zero. the link doesn't tell me anything. How do I stop this. Event hawk is not associated with this location and I don't want to send them customers personal info

photo
photo

It looks like you you don't location designation on automation so it's sending out on all:

photo

thanks for figuring that out. I have switched them all to one location until we are ready.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied