Vehicle Order

Marcus S. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

I have 17 vehicle slots and I would like to have them in a specific order so they are easily viewable on my scheduling window. I THOUGHT I was able to place them in the order I wanted under "vehicles" but it always reverts back to a random order.

What is even more strange is that is appears that the last half of my order is correct but the first half is not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (1)

photo

See screenshot....did you use the dropdown on the delivery planner screen to place in order?

photo

It only moves them temporarily, not permanently. My understanding was that where you create a new vehicle it will keep that order, even if I push save. If you take a look at my example you can see that even on the same delivery window the vehicles are in a different order when I click on 2 of them.

photo

Yes for it to save permanently you would have to re-save in the order you want them to save on the planner

photo

I press save in the planner, it looks like it keeps the order I want but when I select the dates again it puts them back into the same wrong order.

photo

If you completely remove and replace under vehicles it should save

photo

so completely remove the vehicle and make a new vehicle?

photo

Yes...the one you type in first will go to the bottom of the list...but will show first on the planner

photo

Awesome I will give it a shot.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file