//rental.software/account/

Tom S. shared this question 43 days ago
Answered

My setup times are extended far too long.

I set my settings to allow for time for a crew of 1 to set up a piece, but when I do large events, there may be 2-12 people setting up and the setup times seem to assume just 1 person is setting up them all.

How do I direct the setup time to allow for the number of crew assigned to the job? (and take down, of course)

Best Answer
photo

IO doesn't do that math. There is too much to account for. They don't always know how many people you're sending. So if you click the light blue and purple areas, you can manually change the durations on those larger setups, and you'll be gold.

Each event is different. If you have 3 events with 12 inflatables, One you may send 3 people to set up, one you may send 4 and one you may send 12. IO doesn't have a way for us to add that info in for the software to calculate. BUT I could see where this could be a great ticket submit for a feature request.

Comments (2)

photo

IO doesn't do that math. There is too much to account for. They don't always know how many people you're sending. So if you click the light blue and purple areas, you can manually change the durations on those larger setups, and you'll be gold.

Each event is different. If you have 3 events with 12 inflatables, One you may send 3 people to set up, one you may send 4 and one you may send 12. IO doesn't have a way for us to add that info in for the software to calculate. BUT I could see where this could be a great ticket submit for a feature request.

photo

This isn't possible at this time. You would just need to adjust the set up times for now

Leave a Comment

Attach a file