Delivery Window Start Time on Quote Page

Corey L. shared this question 44 days ago
Answered

Is there a way to ask a customer (during the quote building process) to identify the earliest time our crew can arrive to begin setup? I want to know right away if there are time restrictions that I have to work around.

Best Answer
photo

We can add an optional field to the checkout page to ask. Do you want them to enter/type their preferred time in the field?

Comments (2)

photo

We can add an optional field to the checkout page to ask. Do you want them to enter/type their preferred time in the field?

photo

If it matches the time selector from the event start / end times it will be a more consistent user experience. Will this automatically adjust the delivery window, or is this just an optional field for reference only (and I'll have to manually update the delivery window)?

photo

It would just be for reference and you would need to manually adjust.

photo

That's all I needed! I'll add it myself. Thank you!!!

photo

You're welcome!

photo
photo

We have an optional field that asks for flexible, same day or precise instead of a time selector because everyone will want the earliest time.

You could probably do something similar where is says something about a 2 hour window, 4 hour window or 1 hour window or some variation of that.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file