Item price to delete

isabelle A. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Hello

Rental ''adrenaline rush'' now uses item price ''995 / jour''

Now, i would like to delete the old item price ''adrenaline rush'' but i can't and when i go in, it says that adrenaline rush still uses it.

** this is happening with all the rentals that i am changing to have an item price with numbers...

Comments (16)

photo

I have a ticket in for this for a developer to take a look...will let you know as soon as I have an update

photo

Hello Susan, any update on this ? How long can it take for developer to take a look ?

photo

Of course when the developer went to look...the item price named "adrenaline rush" is no longer there?

photo

It's the same with all the price that have the item names. I am changing all of those for the price name.

So, all of those below, for exemple, I should be able to delete

Ex: course all star; when you go into the item price, it says that course all star is using this item price but when you go into the inventory, the item price used is: 695 / jour. So i should be able to delete the item price ''course all star''

7ff44661fb31560125556dd3ac756e59

photo

Ok, do me a favor and do nothing with these so I can have someone take a look

photo

OK :)

photo
photo

Hello, Any news on this ?

photo

Sorry, I sent an email last week letting you know it's ok to add new items. Issue should be fixed

photo

But i still can't delete the item price nammed as the rentals...

when my inventory was imported, every price was entered as the rental item price. I changed all of them to apply to item price by price.

Exemple: https://rental.software/account/#/settings/prices/5143431

This item still shows that it is using ''course de la jungle'' price item but i changed it for item price: ''595 / jour''

I would like to delete item price ''course de la jungle'' but i can't....

48f8a0b46d8834cc13c2fa4a70f75365

photo

I let the developers know the update on this....this hasn't been fixed yet

photo

Hello, any news on this ?

photo

Hello

Can i have an update on this ? I want to show my partners how the pricing item works and i would like it to be accurate. Thank you

photo

This is still being worked on...I don't have an update yet!

photo

Hello, I am making a follow up because i will need to traine a collegue on pricing and i would like the syteme to be ''clean'' before I do. Do you have a date or time frame as when this will be worked on ?

Thank you

photo

This is still being worked on...they haven't given me a time frame

photo

Hello Susan

I saw that it was now possible for me to chose a lot of item price and delete them. Before i go and delete them. Can you confirm it's ok to do so ? Thank you

photo

Yes, if it's working for you go for it!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file