Send Contract Link for Customers to Flag Lead

Jason O. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

Hi, I've recently made some changes to the "Quote Confirm" page we link our customers to in their quote emails. It's a page where they can approve the quote and click a button to flag the lead on our end to send the contract (we have auto-booking off for all leads). I can't seem to find a link to put this back into the page on the template variables page. Is there a link I can enter in these forms going forward?

I first noticed this on lead #11254801, if you go to the quote page and click "Book this Event", nothing happens.

Comments (1)

photo

I reverted the confirm page to an older version to fix this. Any other changes that need made let us know and we can help

photo

Thank you for fixing the send link, but there were quite a few other changes I wanted to keep (like the explainer language and our logo on top). Is there any way you can un-revert the page and simply fix the link?

photo

I was able to add the wrapper back to the page as well as the wording...looking better. Let me know what other changes need made!

photo

So I've lost the changes from yesterday? Just wanted to confirm -- should I be going through IO support to make any changes to our quote confirm page or can I edit it myself? Looking at the new page, I don't mind everything being one central column instead of two, but I had removed the Tax Exempt status from this page, added a section under Event Details where Event Notes would show up, For prices, I wanted any applicable fees to show up -- I'm not sure if this will be there now? Also, I did not want customers to be able to edit the quote, and I didn't want the upselling "promotional offer" section. This should be the final page they see before confirming so I don't want them changing the quote at this point.

photo

This is the newest version of the quote page...but if you don't like it we can switch it back and make changes from there.

I think when you made changes on the previous page it messed up a lot in the background.

For the Event Notes...Will these be notes put on the lead from the office? --not necessarily a spot for customer to add questions/notes

Also, you wanted removed: tax exempt, Edit button, and promo offers?

let me know!

photo

I like the new format, I was struggling to find a way to make it look cleaner from our old version and this takes care of that.

Yes, the event notes will basically be notes from talking to the customer that I want to make sure are noted. Things like neighborhood gate codes, set up notes, etc. It can be in a different section if needed, but I'd like for them to show up on the quote so that customers know we're making a note of their special requests.

And yes, remove the tax exempt, edit button, and the whole promo offers section. Thanks!

photo

I think I have it all updated...let me know if I am missing anything!

photo

That looks good! Can I ask for two more changes? Can we have just one "Book this Event" button at the bottom, so that the customer reads the whole quote before confirming? And then for the list of items, can you make that left-aligned rather than center? Just those two changes and we're all set. Thanks!

photo

no problem! all done

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file