Set auto emails to go out at specific time?

Skylar P. shared this question 21 months ago
Answered

Have noticed that almost all of our automatic thank you emails are being sent out around 1145pm. Most of our events we set the event time to be their actual start time and then set the end time as 1145pm. It looks like the system is sending these 1 day after the end time of the event, how can I adjust this for the email to go out during business hours?

Comments (9)

photo

Did you just adjust your send out time to 1.5 days?

photo

Yea I just did that, will that work?

photo

It might, we will just have to wait to see what happens when the next email goes out. Please let us know if this did not work.

photo

Hi Jen,

Just following up on this, it did not work, emails are still going out late at night. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

photo

Hi Skylar, I have a developer taking a look at this. I will update as soon as I hear back!

photo

The developer has said to try different times 1…try 1.5, .75, .5 and see if this helps.

photo

Already tried 1.5 and that didn't work, I will try the other times. Is it possible to just switch the email to send out an hour after the end of the pick up window instead of 24hrs after the end of event time?

photo

I would turn that off, copy the email as a manual email and create an automation that will send at a better time. The prebuilt automations are not as good as custom. but that's how things work when they are meant to basically cover everyone.

photo

I'll give that a try, thanks Chad!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied