processing fee

Ilya B. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

Hi,

We recently a noticed a couple issues.

1. All of the Payment Convenience Fees or Surcharge Fees are included in the total overview/projected sales of our company. This is very inconvenient.

We are not able to take the fee out of our total income without having to go into each individual event and subtract it out. This is VERY inconvenient for tax purposes since we didn't receive the processing fee and they shouldn't be included in our taxes.

2. The ACTUAL amount for the processing fee is inconsistent with what it shows in the LEAD > EVENT page vs the CONTRACT and what the ACTUAL amount is - which I'm not even sure where to find it, maybe in PayPal? So when the customer goes to the payment page they see XX amount for tax and XX amount processing fee and then after they pay the contract shows a different amount. Because of this a lot of the contracts show the balance as -.01

Can you please help us resolve this issue? We'd appreciate it a lot as I'm sure will the rest of your customers.

THANK YOU!!!

Diana

Comments (1)

photo

Currently when I go to Settings-->Payment Preferences...it is marked that the surcharge fees should get taxes. Remove this and then it won't be something that needs to show on taxes.

Can you give us a lead example of when the charges didn't match?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file