Invoice passing to QuickBooks - Due Date

Courtney D. shared this question 43 days ago
Answered

I have QuickBooks successfully synced up with IO. Now that I’m getting orders, I’m seeing that after the deposit is paid during the contracting step, the remaining balance goes directly to QuickBooks in the form of an invoice. This invoice has all the order information from IO except for the correct due date. My company policy is to have the remaining balance paid in full 24 hours ahead of the event date. QuickBooks automatically chose one month from today as the due date. Is there a way to implement my company policy in place of it?

Comments (2)

photo

First, you can find this information defualt qbo invoice due date - Google Search.

Second, what is shown on qbo doesn't really matter as IO has their own invoicing. No one sees the qbo invoice UNLESS you choose to manually send it to them.

photo

How do I configure my invoice settings in IO to change the due date?

photo

You would have make any "due date" changes through QB. I believe only thing we can manage within IO would be to change the invoice date to "event date"

photo
photo

Is there a reason you are concerned about the due date in QB? Nobody will ever see that date except you.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file