Sales Tax by County

Nikki K. shared this question 48 days ago
Answered

I have my report for sales tax by county and I'm on the lead page which I have set to the dates for the half year. However, any county that has ANY tax exempt leads are showing a 0 for the tax rate and a $0 paid in tax even though I know for a fact many leads have been charged tax within those counties & dates. Basically the tax exempt is sometimes overriding on the report. The lead pages for each individual person is correctly charging them though.

I need to pay my sales tax this week and not having the report will be a pain!!! Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

1b193a684f4119cf0c0e8cbc0f38df3c

Comments (3)

photo

This is because your grouping by county so it's grouping them all together, ungroup it and it should solve the issue. Go to Settings-->Reports and click on the report and uncheck and save.

d267bd57ebb15cdfe14b3e593ab8b302

photo

The problem is every county near me has a different tax rate so I really need the totals done by county. I can click to show additional contacts and it will list every single one out but then I have to manually add it.

photo

If you want to have the tax exempt ones listed separately you would need to run filters for each county and list out each tax rate for each lead.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file