Different contracts for different rental types?

Courtney D. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

Is it possible to have Different contracts for different rental types? Example yard games vs inflatables, customer pickup vs delivery, etc

Comments (1)

photo

You can create separate contracts for different rental types by going to Settings-->Contract Templates, add a new template and load in a default contract template and edit the verbage to your liking. If you have autobooking turned on there is no way to have the system send out the correct contract depending on the rentals, it will only send out the default contract.

If you do have autobooking turned on and you would like to keep this on you can go to your inventory items and go to the advanced section and enter specific terms for that item. These terms will show in addition to the default contract but only if that item is rented out.

629f200f0d3efbe355be8f3f8a26b370

photo

Is there documentation that talks about it? Not seeing it in inventory advanced settings

photo

You have to scroll down a bit for the inventory bit. Past cost history, Safety, then you'll find it.

photo

So I see it and I've made my edits, but when I test it, my default contract doesn't show additional terms. I'm hoping to read some documentation so that I can figure out how to fix it.

photo

Do you have a lead example of where the extra details aren't showing?

photo
photo

The contract details should only generate for Bubble Ball rentals.

photo

The coding was messed up on the contract for this. Should be working now

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file