something seems to have messed with settings.

Tom S. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

Among other thins, the settings will frequently inflate the circuits needed to numbers like 240 or 108 and inflate the staff or volunteer numbers.

Comments (2)

photo

Do you have a lead example you can provide where this has occurred?

photo

Here are a couple of examples that we can't explain. These are random selections that happened recently but seem to occur ocasionally, not always. Investigating settings for setup and takedown times does not seem to be causing this.

We do however, have ongoing issues we don't understand why the set up and take down times do not reflect how many staff are working. For example, one person with one inflatable to wrap up may take 15-20 mins, but when we have 5 inflatables and 5 people working, the take down time should not be reflecting as if only 1 person is taking them down.

Now, the examples: 31315377 Charlottesville Parks and Rec. System says it should take 101.5 hours to take down. Eash attraction only takes 15-20 mins in settings and a crew of several will take these down in short time. The take down time moved the time these attractions are out in the field to many days later. I could have manually changed this as I often have to do but I left it for you to see.

32005937 Lake Christian, an example that often shows odd numbers. Why 102 electrical?

These are two examples but there are many others.

photo

Lead 31315377 setup times are off because you have a setup time of 10 minutes on cotton candy and popcorn servings of 10 minutes, so its adding 10 minutes for each serving and they have 300 for each.

Lead 32005937 electric count is off because on the sno cone servings you have 1 set and the lead has 100 servings so its adding 1 for each serving and 1 for each of the other items.

I would recommend reviewing your servings and remove any setup, teardown, and electric outlet settings.

photo
photo

Thank you for explaining. I see now!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file