Minimum Total Fee

Nicki G. shared this problem 3 days ago
Not a Problem

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/quote-pages-enable-minimum-total-fee?search=9aeef8a9c496a126c16224381a365c11

The minimum total fee does not populate, or give me an option.

I would also prefer if there was an alert pop-up on the leads page if an order was under the minimum. AKA Even if they get a quote we are warned about the minimum.

Comments (4)

photo

Example of when this is/isn't happening so we can take a look at the settings?

photo

https://rental.software/quotes/quoteme.php?name=Perfect+Parties+

Just build an event with just a table. It just says we can not do it, no minimum total fee pop-up

photo

First, you have to "restriction by" Total...And must be set to Autobooking ...otherwise they won't see this because it's on the quote confirm when they go to autobook

photo

We do not allow Autobooking. But you are saying when they hit Request Contract it will prompt them?

photo

Contract Request Submitted!

For our company to deliver to your area, your subtotal must be at least $2,500.00. Please contact us at (800) 275-0185 for assistance.

Back to Cart

Rental Minimum Adjustment Required ($0.00)

It only prompts $0.00?

photo

It was still set as quote. I set the restriction to autobooking and it's working

photo

I now do not get the notification on the lead at the bottom that they must meet our delivery minimum.

photo

No...what will happen is if they are on the quote and want to autobook, they will get this alert and the ability to pay the difference. it won't show on the lead now

photo

Is there a way to have both?

photo
photo

What lead # are you testing this on?

photo

Does not alert that it is below the minimum

photo

It's only going to show this on the contract request for the customer. When they are on a quote it's going to show the fee, the difference w/ option to pay. But on the lead its not going to show when using this feature. When the contract is requested the office will get an alert

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file