This object is in archive! 

Some workers not showing up in address book

Anthony L. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

There are a few workers I have added to the site, they are available to add to jobs when I do scheduling, they showed up in my workers report, but when I search for them to edit in the Address Book, they do not show up. How do I find them?

Best Answer
photo

When you go to the Worker address book it is filtered by default to exclude non-approved workers. Simply click the check box on the left to include non-approved workers.

Comments (2)

photo

When you go to the Worker address book it is filtered by default to exclude non-approved workers. Simply click the check box on the left to include non-approved workers.

photo

The search for workers is not seeming to be working. I have all positions checked, all ranks checked, approved and not approved check and no matter what I type, not one worker shows up. I can see mostly all of them in the address book (some are still missing) but they do not filter if I search for a specific one.

Also, I deleted one Lead from a job and when I went to add him to a different job, his name didn't appear in the dropdown menu.

Replies have been locked on this page!