This object is in archive! 

Workers' Schedule Overview

Anthony L. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

Hi! How can I access the workers' site to see schedules for all leads in one area? I'd like to have a print out to reference when they show up at the warehouse to head to their events to show who is going where. The only way I've been able to figure out how to come close is by creating a new packing list template and manually switching off between that and my default to print out a quick list of workers per event. Any easier way to do this? Thanks!

Best Answer
photo

You can go to Calendar then select workers option (right under the submit button) for a list of workers for that day.

If you need more details, then you can go to Leads, then filter the list (set the pre-set filter to coming events or set the date range and status). Once the list is filtered to the events you want to see, go to the bottom left and select the packing list or report you want to see and hit View.

Comments (1)

photo

You can go to Calendar then select workers option (right under the submit button) for a list of workers for that day.

If you need more details, then you can go to Leads, then filter the list (set the pre-set filter to coming events or set the date range and status). Once the list is filtered to the events you want to see, go to the bottom left and select the packing list or report you want to see and hit View.

Replies have been locked on this page!