Customer Satisfaction Survey vs Google...

Jacob G. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

I continue to have this issue and don't understand why. I keep getting reviews going to the customer satisfaction survey instead of Google. I had both options set with a high weight on Google and a low weight on the customer satisfaction survey. After receiving no help and inaccurate explanations for the poor ratio of reviews going to Google versus the survey, I removed the survey from the settings, leaving only the Google review option. This has not stopped the customer satisfaction surveys from being populated. I just don't know what to do. If it weren't for a text message going out earlier than the thank you email, I'd have even fewer Google reviews.

Comments (1)

photo

Currently, you have it set up that only 4 star and above ratings will go to Google...so anything lower will default to the IO satisfaction survey (so they still have a survey to fill out) Are you find people are choosing 4 or more stars and it's still not going to Google? If so, give us a couple of examples so we can take a look.

photo

These reviews are 5 star reviews. I’ve only ever had one review that was less than 5 stars.

photo

Do you have a lead # example of a customer that chose more than 4 stars and it went to the IO reviews?

photo

photo

When I look at these and their logs in IO it shows the customer is first clicking on 1 star when on the email...and this is what decides which survey it goes to. Then once they get to the survey...they are giving 5 stars. I tested this out myself as well and when I got the email I chose 5 stars and it it took me right to the Google Reviews. If this keeps happening I would say the only other option would be instead of using the stars on the email to direct the customer to your home page to leave a google review there.

c4079c4e3bfbbbd70a1abb9560fd622e

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file