List accessories as separate units AND list as drop down

Courtney D. shared this question 11 days ago
Awaiting Reply

It looks like there’s no way to list accessories as separate units AND list accessories as drop down simultaneously. This is unfortunately because I have cornhole sets that are modular. You can pick the cornhole cover design and the color of the bags. Naturally, it makes sense to have each design be listed as a separate unit as a cornhole set, but without the ability to also list accessories (bags) as accessories, too, I can’t give my customers to power to choose their bag color.

Any way around this?

Comments (2)

photo

If you want them to list on site set up as a rental...and rentals can still be added as accessories to other items

photo

But is there a way to get the functionality of listing accessories as separate units and list accessories as a drop-down? For my business model, these different designs make more sense as an add-on than a standalone item.

photo

You can have a "themed" bounce house with all of the different themes listed as accessories. And not list each separately as its own rental item.

Or for the connect fours...do they need to be listed as accessories? Or can you make each separate. Connect four blue, Connect four xl wooden, etc

photo

Hi Susan, unfortunately this does not have anything to do with the Giant Connect 4. This has to do with having two things modular for one item: my cornhole set, its themes and its bags. I just want the functionality of drop down and listing accessories separately.

photo

Then you wouldn't have them "list as separate rental units" and there's also a "list accessories as dropdown" for the accessories under the accessories setup on the item.

photo

Hey Susan, I’m not sure we are on the same page here at all any more. If I call support, are you available to speak?

photo

It really sounds like you need to go over the set up on this with onboarding. It's really not set up in a way that is going to work for you.

photo

Are you suggesting that io is not going to be the right platform for me?

photo
photo

Good afternoon, Susan and Courtney!

I wanted to chime in that we would love to get you some training because you're no meant to just figure it out alone and I don't want to see you frustrated!

Can you set that up this week?

Jessie.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file