Add-ons Vs Accessories?

Courtney D. shared this question 14 days ago
Answered

Hi there, I am trying to configure cornhole sets to where they can have interchangeable tops on the board as an add-on for an extra cost, and cornhole bags in a selected color as a required accessory. I’m having a hard time figuring out how to do this. I want it clear to the customers that the fun designs on the cornhole tops are an add-on from the base cornhole board, which is just unfinished wood without a design, but I also want it clear that they have the power to choose beanbags of whichever color they choose included with their rental.

Comments (1)

photo

I would recommend creating the add ons as accessories and attaching them to the cornhole as accessories. You could put in the description of the cornhole that you can add on a top. Create a "Choose" item and create accessory items for the different colored cornhole bags then add them as accessories to the "Choose" item. Then add the "Choose" item as a required accessory under the cornhole so customers are required to select a bag color. Click here to watch a video showing how to set up a "Choose" item. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file