Leads Not Updating with Changes

Andrea C. shared this question 15 days ago
Answered

Hello,

We seem to be having an issue with some of our leads not updating when changes are made. This is usually on quotes, but occasionally on contracts if a client makes a change to the inventory items. For example, lead #26118773. We've been working with the client back and forth on this lead for a while, making changes as they narrow down their needs. The original quote had a stage on it, but they called yesterday and asked that we remove that item. We did so and sent an updated quote link. The client can still see the old quote with the stage on it, and so can our user, Maci Crane. (I've attached a screenshot of the quote from her profile). However, I can see the updated information on my user, Andrea Crane. This has been an issue here and there, but it usually resolves in an hour or so, but not on every lead. We occasionally have to send .pdf files of the updated quotes/contracts to our clients to prove to them that we've made the changes they have requested. We wanted to point this out to see if there's some bug in the system causing this or something on our end that we can fix. We have not seen it consistently on every lead, or even found a pattern (larger leads vs. smaller leads) other than it is generally on leads that are a longer process to book, meaning that we've made several changes to the quotes/contracts and sent multiple links. Any help or attention would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments (3)

photo

We are taking a look...seems like templates aren't automatically refreshing for some reason. Will keep you posted

photo

This issue was caused by the caching setting on your website. We have cleared the cache, and disabled this setting, to prevent this from occurring in the future.

photo

Thank you. We appreciate the help.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file