IO Phone Slow

Greg H. shared this question 16 days ago
Answered

I have noticed for a few days now that when I press 1 to connect on a call either our land line or cells that connection time is very slow to connect.. also my clients are telling me there is a huge delay when we are talking to them.. we are starting and stopping our conversation over and over to a point ill just hang up on IO phone and call back on landline or cell and all the issues are gone..

is teh IO carrier going through some server issues? Is there a way to help us avoid having these issues that we as users need to change?

Thanks

Comments (3)

photo

We do not see that our carrier Bandwidth is having any issues and our developers took a look and do not see any high latency on our end either which could indicate/cause issues like this. Is it intermittent or every call? If you could provide any call examples for our developers to look at as well, we can have them take a look further.

Thank you!

photo

I'm adding that I'm experiencing similar "latency" in answering calls. Almost all of them.

photo

Thank you for advising Chad. Can you also provide call examples that we can have the developer look at?

photo

Pick any from my log. They all are.

photo

Thanks.. I'll have a developer take a look.

photo

Our developers have advised: We will be switching back over to our main server, which should ideally resolve any latency issues related to IO Phone or otherwise, but we will keep a close eye on things both before and after the switch.

photo

This is great news hopefully it solves our issues

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file