Email issues again

Tyler N. shared this question 22 days ago
Answered

I am currently unable to send a contract to a customer who is waiting. This is getting kind of old and has been a reoccurring issue for the past few weeks. I bypassed it by copying the link and texting it, but it's not as professional in my opinion.

Comments (6)

photo

You will need to set your SPF record as stated here in your email preferences. Here is the article on how to do this.

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/emails-setting-your-spf-record

photo

Ok I am having trouble following the instructions for namecheap, it appears they are outdated from what i can tell. I did notice it says that if my email is purchased through IO that this service is free. Could this please be updated via IO support.

Thank you.

photo

Hello,

It looks like your SPF is resting successfully. Are you able to try to send an email and let us know if you are still having issues?

Thank you!

photo

i just made a post on the FB groups that everyone should try to test their emails using MAIL-TESTER.COM

we have worked ours to maintain a 10/10 and it helps so much

photo

Still having issues

photo

It looks like this was a temporary issue. I was able to send a quote to myself. Let us know if you still get these alerts

Leave a Comment

Attach a file