Weekday Special

Robert G. shared this question 4 months ago
Answered

Group,

I want to run a weekday special in July that will be something like rent a day, get the second day free Monday-Thursday. I can't figure out how to build that using Coupon, Special or conditional pricing. Probably I'm not proficient in filters yet, not sure. How would I go about setting this up? TIA

Comments (6)

photo

I have this applied for you as a special. Please test and make sure this is what your wanting.

photo

Hey Jen, as you have it set up a customer can rent for one day and get 50% off and it’s set up for 7 days a week. So that’s not going to work exactly.

I’m wanting to make it only apply for Mon-Thurs and the customer gets the second day for free. So for two day rental the 50% special would work, but not for one day or three days and I don’t want it to apply for Fri-Sun. Hopefully all that makes sense

photo
photo

Ok this is now working as intended, it will have to be exactly 2 days not 2 days and 1 hour and so forth so if the start time is 11 am on July 16th the end time will need to be 11 am on the 18th.

photo

Awesome, thank you! Where is this set up at? I don’t see it in promotions and fees. I’d just like to see how you did it.

photo

I set this up in the promotions and fees the julybogo and here is the filter.

d83b68466e85935bb3e7da34ce0c400b

3e9a4d76d40090d16a6fc88c0b2d24e2

photo

To be honest, I didn't even know how to get to the screen shot you just showed me, but I figured it out. Thank you, I learned something new!

photo

Have a great weekend!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file