NaN errors on date/tomes when customers booking

Larissa L. shared this question 24 days ago
Answered

For two days at least now customers are unable to book on the website. They are getting errors on the quote page saying "Start Date and time cannot be empty" "End Date and time cannot be empty"

The date and times are filled in but then switch to "NaN/NaN/NaN".

I attached screenshots.

Comments (3)

photo

This should be fixed...let us know if anyone else has issues!

photo

I'm trying it from my own phone and laptop and it still isn't working for me.

photo

My husband tried from his phone also and is still getting the NaN/NaN errors on date/times on the quote page.

photo
photo

I've been trying to recreate the issue but haven't experienced it. Is there some sequence I should follow to get it to happen?

photo

Hmmm ok, add item to cart, select date/time and checkout. Then at the checkout screen after filling in name/address info and clicking the quote button the dates/times NaN/NaN out and the errors appear in red at the top.

photo

Ok it worked this time I tried it also...

So maybe it is fixed now. I'll keep an eye on it today and let you know if I hear any other customers saying it anymore. Thanks!

photo
photo

No problem. I wasn't experiencing the issue myself while following these steps, so perhaps it was a caching issue of some sort. I would try it again at a later time, maybe try a few times in incognito browser. I hope it continues to work for you!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file