Status not showing in worker app

Nicki G. shared this problem 43 days ago
Not a Problem

When I have "Send Leads with Shifts in this Status to Worker Calendars" I also expect the shift to appear in the worker app

My guy did not show up for his shift at 5:15 am because he could not see it.

The event was contracted, which is not a confirmed event but I do want to schedule for.

This instance the client needed to re-sign the contract after a change so we moved it from Event Confirmed to Contracted to trigger reminders and keep an eye on when they signed.

But the shift disappeared to the worker

Comments (9)

photo

What is the lead #?

photo

One second, I'll move an event to that status

photo
photo

Ok, and which worker is it not showing on their app for? Jamil, James, or Arin...or all 3?

photo

all

photo

For events to show on the workers app it also has to be considered a "confirmed" lead. If that isn't marked on the status it won't show on the app.

photo

I believe that the "Send Leads with Shifts in this Status to Worker Calendars" should make it push to the order

photo

Not for the workers app...that's only confirmed leads. It would show on the workers site though

photo

To an extent, I agree with Nicki. But Where the problem truly lies is that the app is not able to show shifts only what route's your scheduled for. I'd LOVE for the app to have the workers calendar in it to view scheduled shift info.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file