Booking form page

Mark O. shared this question 47 days ago
Answered

Hi there - How do I change the UI and Visual design of the booking form page?

See attached.

Comments (4)

photo

To make edits go to Settings-->Pages and Templates under Quote Request

photo

I'd actually like to change the design and layout of the page, not just the content necessarily.

photo

If you know how to do coding you can certainly change this template yourself, or if you would rather we could have our developers do this for development hours, our fee is $150 per hour. Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

photo

I'm sorry but there MUST be a template booking page that is better than this!

I'm not paying $150 per hour - thats ridiculous.

Please tell me where i can get a standard, nicely designed template for the booking form? I do not want a custom design. See attached - this is a standard one from your website - this is not custom.

photo

Here is another example of a better booking form layout, that at least has some proper spacing and alignment, and the header and logo etc is at the top of the page. See attached.

Again, I don't see why I would have to "pay" extra development hours for something like this - it should exist as a template somewhere. My current booking form is completely unacceptable as a "page design".

photo

Which template are you wanting?

photo

Mark O. Take it easy there cowboy.

1st thing try going into your pages/templates create a new page/template and name it "quote page testing"

Then in the page type select "Quote Request - Wordpress" and then click load in default template right below that.

Set it as active and save.

Inactive your old one and test it. (DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING)

This should load in the default template quote page that your wanting. It should look something like this:

176c021c5d499660f0d82ac7bfa9ee5d

photo
photo

Hey Mark,

The examples you are giving are embedded quote forms, living on the actually website. That is why the site header and footer are displaying on the page on those example sites.

The screenshot of your quote form is pulling directly from IO (hence the rental.software URL and no other info on the page).

To accomplish what you are looking for, there are two options:

1. See if your web developer can embed the quote form URL onto a page on your website.

2. As Jen mentioned, pay our web team to create a wrapper for the quote page.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

photo

Thanks Matt.

Would you or your web team be able to give me an estimate on how much the attached design would cost to create?

photo

Never-mind, I'll do this myself. Thanks

photo

Hey Mark. O id be happy to help you with this. (I'm not an IO employee nor paid by IO) I'm just one of the many who like to help out and know the software. I think I have easy solution for what you want to do.

If you need help with this for free of course

please message me on Facebook. You can find me in the Inflatable Offoce Group or search facebook "Josh West"

photo

Thank you Josh!

I should be good for now (I believe my web company is going to do it) but very much appreciate you connecting and offering that. Thanks.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file