Asking for reviews with automatic emails

Harry B. shared this question 12 days ago
Answered

We have completed our first month of operation and we were looking to solicit reviews for the events we've completed. We modified the Customer-Thank You email included with Inflatable Office. Please see the attachment. This email is set to send one day after the event, does the system go back and look at events have been completed but the email has not been sent and sends them out or does it just send it to new events that meet this requirement?

Comments (6)

photo

The leads would have to meet the criteria of 1 day ago, so it is not sending to all completed leads only those 1 day ago.

photo

Thank you. How do we activate and deactivate this automatic email?

photo

Click on the email template to open then check the box next to active and save.

photo

I thought since this was an automatic email you don’t have to click on the active box. The active box just makes it appear in the templates that you can select for the customer when you’re sending out emails, but I’m confused on automatic emails. How do you enable them or disable them?

photo

The auto emails once activated are sent out according to their description, for example 1 day after event. It will not go out until you make it active and shows green on the list.

photo

Ok I misread the text box. Thanks

Leave a Comment

Attach a file