Rewards / Loyalty Points

Nicole K. shared this idea 12 days ago
New

I really want to offer a rewards program where we can give out points for rentals, referrals, reviews, etc. To my knowledge the only way to do this is to manually enter it in the notes. I wish there was a field for this. While automatic would be nice, I'd settle for a general field where I could type in a number manually on the customer's page. If this isn't possible yet, I'd highly recommend it as an idea for the future!!!

Comments (2)

photo

You COULD use an optional field where you'd have to manually enter the number bc you can't use an algorithm (that I know of). BUT what you'd do is manually add the points for each rental then create an automation that says when this field contains XX send this promocode.

photo

Very helpful idea. Thanks Chad! I added the optional field. It's not a perfect solution but it works for now!

photo
photo

I second this suggestion - a setting where you input "x" points earned for "x" dollars spent and "x" points = "x" off next booking - that automatically gets logged in the customer profile and then can be pulled into the gift card field at payment time

Leave a Comment

Attach a file