orders not showing up on delivery route

Ryan F. shared this question 14 days ago
Awaiting Reply

Each of our orders from our Foam Froggy location are not showing up on the routes for the drivers or workers or myself. I see it on the delivery planner but no one can see it from the workers site under the delivery tab. It just shows a big blank.

here is an example from today, May 4 2024

Lead

Comments (2)

photo

What login are you using? What's a couple of workers that are having this issue?

photo

none of the workers were able to see it that tried. I had to switch the rental to the other location for it to show up and then switched it back. Monroe was scheduled to do the foam froggy party this past Saturday and he couldn't see it and neither could I and this has been an issue in the past as well.

photo

The same thing for this Saturday for Monroes assigned route on May 11. One stop is for Foam Froggy and the customer Keisa shows up in the drop down menu but is missing from the delivery route.

photo

It doesn't look like he has any positions listed for Foam Froggy? Try adding a position and be sure his shift (the position) is correct and try again

photo

Ok, it is still not showing. I added Monroe as a driver for Foam Froggy and neither shift from May 4 or May 11 is showing from foam froggy

photo

On the lead 26785007 Monroe is assigned a shift...but its the position for Jumparound...not foam froggy. Can you fix this so we can test?

photo

Sure I can fix it but then it seems like he wouldn't be able to see the rest of his route on jump around. Kind of defeats the purpose of multiple locations being managed by the same entity if you can't schedule jobs for both locations on the same delivery planner. If I assign him to one location as a driver but not the other then he can't see the other stops. Am I missing something here?

photo

I think they are confused...if you click on the green shift that is the first one they are scheduled for it will pull up all the information for the day/route. Click on it and there's a dropdown to see the individual leads as well:

0949a34beb1436284476b7b1e2ae048d

photo

Yes, it's showing on the drop down but still not on the schedule. We don't go by the drop down because the order can't be trusted

It is scrambled at times. Can we not get it to show up under delivery? See attached

photo

taking a look...because that does show on the planner/directions. Will keep you posted

photo
photo

Ryan,

When printing from the workers site, it defaults to a single location when printing routes. The issue was with the location drop down showing "All" locations, and has been fixed. If all location's routes are desired to be printed from the worker site, the Location drop down needs changed to "All".

photo

I'm sorry I don't understand. We are not printing anything. We are still experiencing the same problem. For example on Bills route for Sunday, May 19th he has one delivery for our Foam Froggy location but the order does not show up on the delivery schedule/route still. It shows up under the drop down menu, but not the order route.

photo

Ryan,

The location drop down needs changed from "Jump Around" to "All", then click the "Update" button, for the delivery list to show deliveries in all locations.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file