Contact Form

Daniel F. shared this question 14 days ago
Need Answer

I don't know where this Contact Form is located or how people are getting to it but we would like it deleted. Please advise.

https://rental.software/account/#/leads/27264546/lead

Comments (6)

photo

I wasn't able to locate the contact form and have developers looking into this. Will advise when we have update.

photo

Hello Daniel. After investigating I found that the leads were made from an Elementor form somewhere on your site. There is a setting in our plugin that allows Elementor forms to attempt to create leads in IO. This setting is called "Allow forms to make io leads" under "setup" in the plugin settings.

If you would like I could disable this setting for you to prevent any and all Elementor forms from making leads in IO.

3d67f083dd0f23e0cb14fafe9b5b2f0c

photo

Hey Kody, are you able to backtrack the form that the lead was made from? I'm not even aware of a form on the site that the people are using... That's my confusion lol

Thank you

photo

Unfortunately I can't track down exactly where the request came from. Our server logs when a request is made to one of our files to make leads, but it doesn't log the exact url from which the request was being made. I noticed you have a couple form templates on the site and assumed there may be some page somewhere where those forms may be accessed. I can disable that setting for you though so that you don't get erroneous leads coming into IO though. Is it alright if I do that?

photo

Ok - I'll have to find it.

No please do NOT disable that for now. If someone is finding a form somehow and filling it out I want their information.

But the end goal is to find the form and get rid of it so no one is filling it out thinking they're reaching us.

Thank you - please leave everything as it is

photo
photo

Alright no problem. I won't change anything. Good luck Daniel I hope you're able to find out which form those leads could be coming from.

photo

I built it lol so I'm sure I'll find it somewhere. It's just not any page that I have actively connected and easily found on the sitemap so they must be finding it through a google ad or a youtube video link or something silly like that. But I'll find it

Thank you!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file