Report Printing Color Statuses

Johnny B. shared this question 50 days ago
Answered

Howdy IO Team!!

How do you print off reports that show the color status of an event? When I hit print report, it goes to another page and it's all in black font and you have to hit the PRINT button after that so the only option is black text....... We communicate to our employees whats coming up and the color status tells them what to do next, but if the only option to print data from IO is black it causes issues so I need to figure out what I need to do ASAP! Please HELP! TY JD

Comments (4)

photo

Will adding the lead status to the report work as well or does it have to be color?

photo

Color is what we're after, the report has been color for years and not sure why it was removed. Color Status options are customizable, but not the ability to print them off in the report is confusing to me, we used to be able to with the old IO but its unavailable with the new IO....

photo
photo

Reports only print in black, you could add the lead status as Chad has suggested.

photo

we have set our staff up with a color coded system to but we do it with paper.

Delivery and Customer pick up are printed on green paper

pick up and customer returns are on red

in house things that need done are on yellow

equipment cleaning is on white

we basically call it the stop light system

GREEN MEANS GOING SOMEWHERE

RED IS COMING BACK

YELLOW IS GET READY

we have used it for years and been very successful for us

we do a clipboard for each event both for going out and coming back and they are put in the daily boxes as to when it needs done

of course it prints all the info on the sheets so if they get moved around we dont get confused on dates

We also print out a daily sheet every evening of the next days that shows a summary so we dont miss any possible late added events

photo

Woah!!!! Love this idea

photo

Greg that is awesome! We do similar to this and adding the color is now just another extra step I was hoping to avoid, but I love your system and Way to GO!!!

photo
photo

Here is the rest of this weeks jobs ready to go

396eb79c1663a0ee9cd99c54ea6817e2

Leave a Comment

Attach a file