*fullrentaltime* not displaying correctly

Corey L. shared this problem 17 days ago
Solved

I have a multi day event with custom times on the rentals... the contract is supposed to show those times and they are not correct. Lead #26561271 for reference

Here's my Settings:

EVENT:

3b825c7cae1cd3f63632541863b5f9c0

RENTALS:

7ff8d065ad6e446e8b8f81bdc43d78b6

CONTRACT TEMPLATE:

afcdfc7fb713f89a62b3949612072241

CONTRACT RESULT:

96623cf666f51ed3a18ba3a9d8edbcaa

What am I missing?

Comments (5)

photo

What's happening here, I think, is you're using the same item twice to represent each date. Since it's the same rental ID it's probably pulling the last rental time instead of being on a per row basis.

photo

You're best bet, MAY be to use a quick add item for the second day and use the time variable for that. It's a bit of a set up, but to maintain consistency, you could edit the quick add item to have the image so your invoice doesn't look all wonky.

photo

Because the same item/rental ID is being used on this lead, the variable is only going to pull the rental time based of of one of the items added.

You could either create 2 separate leads to display the event times correctly on each contract, or as Chad suggested, you could create a quick add item for the second date/time. With the quick add item, it will not pull the inventory availability for the second day, so you may want to put the rental into maintenance for that second day so it is not double booked.

photo

What I do with multi-day events is put the daily times in the notes and make sure that the notes appear on the contract. Then all I have to do is adjust the price accordingly or set up an auto-price for multi-day rentals.

photo

Yes you will want to remove one of the items from this lead and put in the notes the times the item is available. You can even put on the "rental notes" of the item on the lead. Just add *rental_notes* variable to the contract and this will pull directly from lead

Leave a Comment

Attach a file