Canceled Event and related shifts

Lindsay W. shared this question 14 days ago
Answered

I canceled an event. Then when I went to the delivery scheduler it had taken off all the shifts associated with that event. But it removed them ONLY from that screen, the shifts are still active if you look on the workers view calendar. I was able to go to the event and delete the shifts from there but then that just made them available for someone else to take again! Where can I go to see those shifts and completely delete them out? When I go to the Shifts area from settings in IO, it only show shift from March?

Comments (1)

photo

Can you give us the lead and the workers that this is affecting? Thanks!

photo

It was for the Odessa Elementary Event that was supposed to be today. I think I figured it out, it moved the shifts to our other trailer. However, we still do not see any shifts other than MArch in the shift area that you access from IO settings gear

photo

I have the issue with only March shifts showing being reviewed by developers and will advise when I have an update.

photo

Thank you!

photo

The shifts that are added on leads show under this setting-->shift, those that were added under the delivery planner do not.

photo

ok, that makes sense, we started only making the shifts under the delivery planner, so how do we see all the shifts that have been made under the delivery planner?

photo

Currently there is no place to show those but I'm seeing if anything can be done to show those added from delivery planner.

photo

ok - thank you!

photo

You should now be able to see all shifts under the Settings-->Shifts

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file