Totals not adding up correctly? Lead #23942711

Andrea C. shared this question 27 days ago
Answered

We duplicated a lead from a previous event and needed to make adjustments for a new event with similar perimeters but the totals are not adding up correctly. To reconcile the issue, we just created a new lead with what we needed, but wanted to bring this issue to your attention. Is it possible there's some hidden item that we're just not seeing that IO is taking into account? The subtotal should be $7125.75 and the total $9261.15, per the new lead with all correct information on it.

Comments (6)

photo

The only differences we are seeing are for the climbing wall new is $1575 and old is $1195, delivery new is $915.40 and old is $916.60, and on the staff cost new is $1220 and old is $1175. So we are seeing a total difference of $426.20, you can try recalculating the lead by clicking the the arrows next to the total and see if that corrects it.

photo

When you look at the items in the list and add them up, they should total $7125.75, not $8995.35. If you look at this lead in an invoice format, you can find 3 items listed that are not showing up on the main rental screen (screenshot below capturing the top of the invoice where the "hidden" items are). However, even adding those to the $7125.75 does not equal $8995.35. Again, we've gone around the issue and just created a whole other lead for this customer to overcome the problems, but we just wanted you to see the glitch/problem so that it doesn't become an issue for someone else. It may stem from the Save As Copy feature, but we've not seen this addition error before. Perhaps there is something more hidden that we're just not seeing in the rental screen, or the invoice screen, which is making it add up differently.

photo

I have a developer taking a look at this I will update you as soon as I hear back.

photo

Thank you. It appears another similar issue is happening on lead #19048719. Changes were made on the client's order but the contract did not and would not update, no matter how many times I attempted. I just created a new lead for them and marked the old one as declined, but seems to be a reoccurring thing now with copied leads not updating well.

photo

I have provided the developers with the new lead example as well. Thank you!

photo

Our developers removed an inactive vendor item that wasn't displaying in the new UI for the lead ID description. The total is now appearing correctly. They also removed the inactive item from the original lead it was copied from.

Please take a look.

Thank you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file