Customers cannot access contract unless delivery is "Delivery Only (No Attendant)""

Corey L. shared this problem 37 days ago
Solved

First, some context: Two different customers have selected units for their leads that do NOT require staff. However, we typically staff everything, so the only delivery option for online bookings is "Fully Staffed". Here's a quick example from the backend:

52ec1bf48cde85d462cd34df02372d23(notice the staff requirements)

The "Super Hoops" doesn't require staff. However, because the delivery method is "Fully staffed", the customer sees this:

f0805e5dad83c236499d035dcc2a26d1

So... how do I fix this?! Even if I manually move the status to "contracted", the customer cannot access. The only "cheat" is to change the delivery on the entire lead to "Delivery Only".

Comments (1)

photo

We we able to open the quote and contract.. Are you still having issues or has this been resolved?

photo

I am still having the issue. I changed delivery for the active customer leads. I have recreated the problem with the following quote:

https://herostoledo.com/io_quoteconfirm/?io_name=Heros+Party+Experience&qid=25329441&cid=23628263

photo

When you try to book on that quote you get:

• Customer has attempted to access a contract that you have withdrawn by lowering the status. Increase the status and contact the customer if you wish to allow them to access the contract to sign and pay. Otherwise, you can ignore this message.

Its because it was reverted back to quote. When this is the case you would have to manually switch to a contracted status. It does look like your statuses are messed up...I put them back in order and cleaned up as well.

You will want to test out on a new quote that hasn't been switched back and forth. If it doesn't let them book there will be an alert email sent out with the reason why...(too close to event date, company hours, etc)

photo

Why would it automatically revert to quote? This ONLY occurs when units with no attendants are on a lead, and ONLY is corrected when I change delivery.

P.S. - Statuses were arranged in the order I intended

photo

After creating a test lead I see the error you are receiving. I am having a developer take a look and will let you know what they advise.

photo

After much testing, we found that your Tentative status is marked as your auto booking status. In order for a customer created quote to move to an auto booking status/customer can see the contract, the quote status needs to be listed BEFORE the auto booking status.

Just to verify, you have 3 contracted statuses.. is Tentative meant to be the next status after a customer creates a quote and views the contract?

photo

Brittany, Thank you. A few things of note:

• The "Tentative" status is simply to preserve lead data without being contracted. It's only used occasionally, and typically when a return customer "knows" they want a date and 1 or 2 items, but doesn't know all the details... I just unchecked the "Mark Leads to this status when customer Auto Books" checkbox
  • The "contracted" and "staff contracted" are there to differentiate an autobooking from a phone call or email (person to person) booking. We're BRAND NEW to the autobooking thing... so it's a bit scary, lol... we set it up for that
  • Of a curious note... I would like it if the dev team could attempt an autobooking WITHOUT the head to head units... just pick a standard bounce house and / or a combo. I am inclined to believe that the autobooking will go right through (since I've seen it happen on other leads). I firmly believe that the statuses had nothing to do with the issue I was having...

Thank you again for all of your wonderful work on this

photo

If your statuses are not set correctly, the lead will not go from contracted to quote properly. I was able to add some units from the website and get to the contract just fine now that your statuses have been corrected. Please take a look at the most recent test lead created.

photo

Brittany, I see your autobook attempt... could you please re-try with a new event, but this time add the "Super Hoops" as well as another standard bounce house or combo of your choice? This will likely show you the issue I was having

photo

Please take a look at my most recent test lead that went into contracted status with the Super Hoops.

photo

Looks great. Thank you!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file