Can't sign contract

Casey Z. shared this problem 37 days ago
Solved

It was just brought to my attention that someone was having trouble signing a contract. I tried it and had the same problem. Then I tried it on two other leads and same problem again. When I open the contract, sign my name, type my name, check the box, then hit "Submit", it goes to this screen and the contract remains unsigned.

4e4757fc46ea60c150d4ce222511c940

Comments (4)

photo

Hello Casey, could you provide a Lead ID # for us to use as a reference/example?

Thank you.

photo

photo
photo

Hello Casey,

I was able to go into the lead and sign the contract from io (you will want to delete it from the lead). Are you still having issues and if so, could you provide more examples?

Andre

cd0b49ec1eedd3ec1c6d69acc66d13b7

photo

Interesting. I just tried it again on several leads with no luck. It appears top be me (user caseyzegar) and TPierson who cannot sign contracts. Kristina Gentle is able to sign contracts. I haven't changed any permissions or other settings, so I don't know where to look for a solution.

photo
photo

Casey, I'm curious if you are using a spam / cookie blocking browser like "Brave". I have had similar issues on some sites when my browser blocks cookies. Perhaps try in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox and see if it lets you sign on those browsers?

photo

Chrome. Same as always.

photo
photo

New info: Both of us who couldn't sign today were at the office. The one person who could was working from home. I am at home now and I successfully signed. Maybe Comcast was blocking it? I will try again tomorrow from the office.

photo

It looks like Comcast is the problem. I can sign from anywhere, except when I am connected to our office internet. No idea what changed.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file