Delivery Window

Tom S. shared this question 39 days ago
Answered

Sometimes when we confirm or move a lead to contract, we forget to fill in the delivery window. Often, the delivery time defaults to the same day we have entered the lead, not the actual day of event. Also, sometimes the date of the event changes, and we change to contract times.

If we forget to change the delivery times (or click apply without then saving), the delivery time is well ahead of the actual event date and then renders the attractions as unavailble.

Whenerver we recognize that and attempt then to enter a new delivery time to conform to the correct date, we can't seem to make the delivery time adjust properly. We hit apply, then save and the same message defeats our attempted change.

This happens frequently. What are we doing wrong?

Comments (14)

photo

Do you have a lead # this happened to?

photo

Several, but most recently,

23016389 is preventing mechanical bull from showing available.

photo

It looks like the event time was originally set up for January because it was a contact form...so when you go to change the date for the event you would have to change for the delivery/or clear it

photo

Thanks, but as explained above, it does not allow us to clear or change the delivery date. This has been a continuing issue which several months ago I think you issued a ticket on it for us.

photo

Do you have one that hasn't been cleared yet? The example you gave the delivery windows matched the event date already??

photo

No, it did not. The delivery date is corect. The times for delivery are not. We have a 5pm start and can't change, in this case, the delivery of 8pm

photo

The event starts at 5pm...when do you want to deliver?

photo

You have been so kind to fix this type of problem for us before with your work in the back office, but my concern is why when I click to change the delivery time from 8pm to 2:30 as example, it does not stay 2:30, it holds onto 8pm. Rather than have you make the change I need to find out why we can't.

photo

That's what I am trying to see. So you want the window to be set at 2:30? I am trying to see if I have the same problem

photo

Yes thank you

Sent from my iPhone

photo

It's letting me update and save. Maybe try using the "clear" button on the delivery window first?

photo

Clear ddoes work when it shows up. Sometimes my only option is cancel or apply nd clear is not an option showing up as in this case

photo

any time you click on the delivery window "dot" the clear option should show? If it isn't please send us a screenshot. Test this out next couple days and send us any new examples so we can test out

photo

Thnak you. Sometimes we could not find the clear button. Probably a setting on our computer.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file