ALL STAR EVENT: Report

Carl R. shared this question 47 days ago
Answered

We need a report that show the sales of a specific month with this items, contract ID number, date, customer name, gross amount, sales tax amount and total amount.

We have direct access to that report on the old version just with mark the month total sales on the overview screen.

Without that report is almost impossible to report sales taxes and pay commissions. Please advise. Our telephone number is 305-623-0058

Comments (10)

photo

Just create a report with the fields you want like this one we use

then in the search sidebar pick the date range

and pick events that fit the statuses you want to include

you also might want to decided if you want income from date of event or date payment was made for tax purposes..

b9cac7f490a54ac3272ea1adfe759976

photo

How do you get to that screen and get the right selections?

New Comment

question_big

ALL STAR EVENT: Report

50x50_03180ebd86e55ba92e465601af342632

Greg H.

Just create a report with the fields you want like this one we use

then in the search sidebar pick the date range

and pick events that fit the statuses you want to include

you also might want to decided if you want income from date of event or date payment was made for tax purposes..

b9cac7f490a54ac3272ea1adfe759976

OPEN COMMENT IN BROWSER

Stop receiving notifications about this question

Powered by UseResponse

photo

create the report how ever you want then go to the lead screen and pick the new report here in this box

then change teh dates and lead statuses to include on the left menu

88986be66adcbfff11a7e0ba67f3df71

photo

It will not let me save and close the report fields.

photo

photo
photo

You need to be giving the report Fields a name you also need to make sure all the blanks are filled in and you have to be the admin of the account to be able to create a report or have workers permissions to create a report if you're using the workers module

photo

If you're familiar with filters you can also create a filter to include all of your events that you want included in the report and save that filter as part of your report building and that would eliminate some of your choices when doing the sort filter on the left hand side what I would do is create a filter with all of your completed event statuses first then when you create your report add that filter to that report status and then sort out by date

photo

It used to just pop up on the old system when you went to the sales tab. Our accountant comes in every Saturday and this is not working for me so I know its not going to work for him.

photo

Once you create the filter and report it's very simple

Settings. Report. New reoort.

Name it

Add the fields you want to pull out

Save it

If you have created the filter add it before saving it

You can always add it to it after the fact.

Then open leads screen change to the new report view you just created

Date filter on left menu to what date period you need and decided if he wants payment date or event date to be the criteria used and when the leads populate export it to excel file and then he can do whatever he wants to with it

Actually you could create that file and email it to him if that says you money and him a trip

photo

It will not let me save it and there are no warnings or messages saying why it wont let me save it

photo

Let's set up a chat in the morning

Im eastern time where are you?

photo

I am on Eastern time as well

photo

Is now a good time to talk?

photo

sure call me 3045436101

photo
photo

Message me on fb and we can set up a chat in the morning

https://www.facebook.com/share/xExyQcyC2ujF1ujq/?mibextid=qi2Omg

photo

Hi Carl!

Do you still need assistance with creating this report?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file