Add waiver for bull?

Luke P. shared this question 46 days ago
Answered

I would like to add a waiver for my mechanical bull to be found on my site, where customers can go sign the waiver ahead of time before the event. My insurance requires me to have a waiver signed for each individual that rides. This would make it easier than having a paper copy in some situations. I would probably use it on site too, and provide a, ipad for them to sign electronically.

Comments (2)

photo

We don't have any way to electronically sign waivers. You may want to send something by email that will allow them to sign and send back? A link to do so? I believe there's software out there to set this up...Smartwaiver....Goformz...etc

photo

Has anyone ever set up a link to this type of software on an IO site that you know of? I got this idea from a different party rental site I found, but can’t recall which one it was now.

photo

No one that I know of. A lot of people just send a pdf...and have the customers print/sign and bring to event...but that doesn't sound like it will work for you. If I come across an example I will let you know

photo

Its the same idea that I mentioned in the past. Maybe IO can create that we can have 2 different contracts that we can have clients sign

photo
photo

Sending pdf or even manually sending at all would take too much of my time. Needs to be quick and self explanatory, mainly for public events. But in this case I have a large private event coming up. Be great if I could get them all done ahead of time, then while at event I don’t have to worry about the waivers being signed, I can just check names off of the list from the waivers I received in advance as the riders get on.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file