Auto booking turned itself on..

Elizabeth C. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

My auto booking turned itself on today. Has anyone ever had this problem? I'm wondering if it was a glitch in the system, something to do with all the cell outages the other day, or something else. Thoughts?

Thank you in advance!

Comments (5)

photo

Good morning, do you have a lead that was able to autobook? So that we can take a look and see what happened.

photo

Yes it was for a lady named Megan Bookout. It allowed her to get the quote, book, and sign my contract. Normally they get a quote, and then if approved I send the contract to them manually. I have no idea how it let her, when I went into the setting the auto booking was turned on but I did not turn it on.

photo

I have a developer taking a look, I did a test quote to see if I could get it to let me autobook and it did not, please don't delete that lead so the developer can use that.

photo

Good afternoon, our developer has looked back to 2 weeks and autobooking was enabled the whole time, is this something that you recently have changed?

photo

Yea, it won't let you because i turned auto booking back off. It was on but i did not do it. I there a way to tell if someone got on my account?

photo

I would keep auto booking on and then turn off display quote. This way they'll see an acknowledgement page. You can make any adjustments you may need and they won't have anything to compare it to and question why it changed.

photo

Per the developer this has been on at least for the past 2 weeks. But yes as Chad has suggested this may work for you!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file