Leads gone wonky

Stacie C. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

this has happened before -

we will write in items and then after it has saved it will revert to 0.00

Or we modify the delivery to 150.00 and it reverts to 85 - the only thing that stays true are items in and priced as actual inventory items - anything custom doesn't work.

I will save it and it will look right - i look at it snd the price is right on the lead list - i navigate away and come back and it has updated on its own and reduced the lead cost.

#23814819 - went into it at the right costs 15k - saved - adjusted delivery to 150.00 and everything got lost

Comments (7)

photo

I don't know about quick add items but for sure fees and promos, if you have the check box to automatically recalculate it will act this way. For the delivery fee, I think you have to turn that auto calculate off somewhere but I don't remember where off the top of my head.

photo

I went to these leads and I am not having the same issues? The second one you may have some issues because it's a partial?? So you have to make sure all required info is also filled out for it to save

photo

Please see video link I submitted – the problem is still propagating.  I have had this happen before and the only way to fix it is to make all of the items a “real” inventory item.   A lot of our items are custom so…. That really throws us when this happens.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZfujJ0Zl55p6x7fcFQsPno7eRrqJuLfKmLX

New Comment

Leads gone wonky

Susan McDuffee

I went to these leads and I am not having the same issues? The second one you may have some issues because it's a partial?? So you have to make sure all required info is also filled out for it to save

OPEN COMMENT IN BROWSER

Stop receiving notifications about this question

Powered by UseResponse

photo

It is going to always ask you if you want to change a price to $0 if there isn't a price saved in the system for the item. All you can do with that is keep pressing ignore on the alerts...or add as true items w/ prices like you said. The delivery charge it looks like it's updating right before the autosave kicks in. I would recommend also setting up a fee for the $150 if this is a common fee that is going to be used?

photo

I do hit ignore.  I even save the quote properly.  However if you leave and come back it changes on you. Without asking and without re opening it – so I will save it at like 11k and then refresh the screen and it will be 4k.

I have wrestled with these for over a day.  It is not behaving like that elsewhere.  If you go in and play with them it will happen to you also.   I have tried it – Heather has tried it. 

I duplicated them and added the items to inventory just so I could send them to the client.

However I left the 2 wonky ones in there.  It comes up more often than I would like and it’s like the 0.00 over rides everything AFTER the fact.   Normally on items we re-price or have added as a quick add.

BUT this is a problem because it will save “looking” correctly and then I will send it to a client because we have gotten to the end - and when they open it up it will be a 0.00 item.    Happened on a wedding linen once and almost caused a meltdown because after they put their deposit it was changed back – so they were pissed.

The delivery fee reverts no matter when I save it.  We very delivery when it is bigger trucks,   85.00 is base fee but we don’t want to show 2 different delivery fees.   On a normal quote we don’t generally have issues adjusting delivery fees.

I was able to just do more work and make it happen with 2 fresh quoes but when it does happen it can ruin a lot of work.

I don’t really know how to solve it short of everything that is a quick add item have to actually become a real inventory item.

Thanks

New Comment

Leads gone wonky

Susan McDuffee

It is going to always ask you if you want to change a price to $0 if there isn't a price saved in the system for the item. All you can do with that is keep pressing ignore on the alerts...or add as true items w/ prices like you said. The delivery charge it looks like it's updating right before the autosave kicks in. I would recommend also setting up a fee for the $150 if this is a common fee that is going to be used?

OPEN COMMENT IN BROWSER

Stop receiving notifications about this question