Calendar is shit

Sean K. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

Any way to make the day view on the calendar look more like the week view. If you have more than 8 jobs you have a ridiculous amount of scrolling. On a date where you have 20 plus events it is worthless

Comments (4)

photo

You can click on the expand all in the top right on the calendar

f498cdb428d9c4bf3d7309ac0b0dd1c9

photo

That option is only available on the month view - I am looking for help on the day view - first screen shot is an example of the current day view - second is of the week view - this is for a very slow weekend in February - Please take a peek at the day view calendar for my 4th of July 2023

photo

Unfortunately there isn't a way to adjust the day view.

photo

It would be great to see this worked on as this is the new UI. I was looking today and on Saturday I have 2 employees scheduled 930-1130a. One shows up correctly while the other says the same time but the block is from something like 1430-1630. How does that make sense?

photo

When I view workers on the calendar on the 23rd and 24th they appear correct and the times match with the shifts set on the leads can you give a screenshot what you are seeing?

photo

oh man, I was looking at the worker site calendar day view on mobile. On desktop it looks fine, on mobile it appears to not be responsive (or maybe it's trying to be responsive) and it pushes the next employee in the time block down when the screen size shrinks.

photo
photo

I can't seem to get to the rentals/rental availability in the day view of the calendar - any tips?

2ed6c6fb470ccf55c289fb12a166a787

photo

That's interesting. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

It doesn't work for me but it looks like even their images aren't showing what it sounds like they're explaining.

photo

Looks like the images are updated to the new UI but the feature is still only on the old one

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file